Family Physicians Medicare Wellness Checkup
Medicare requires healthcare providers to collect a health risk assessment from the insured during their annual wellness visit. The questionnaire solicits the information necessary for the development of a personalized patient health and prevention plan. The Family Physicians Medicare Wellness Checkup is a Framework Document Skill which can extract key information from the form published by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). The skill has been trained on a small set of forms.
- Extracts key data from the AAFP Medicare Wellness Form such as Patient Name and Date of Birth.
- Quick start Framework Document skill can be used "as is" or extended with further training, extra fields, and business rules.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Can be trained further in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels.
- Includes all 27 standard questions and can be extended to include your practice's unique questions.