The Air Waybill Skill is a Framework Document Skill, which can extract key data points from this document type, but has been trained on a smaller set of documents. Customers can use this Framework Skill as a starting point for further training the skill based on incoming documents, or to adjust the extracted fields and business rules to their own requirements.
- Framework Document Skills provide a quick-start basis for conducting proof of concept and automating document-centric processes, without wasting time to train a new skill from the ground up. In most Framework Skills the main data fields have been labeled and the skill has been trained on a small document set to provide a starting point for further training on customer side. Framework Skills generally come at no additional cost, but consume page volume from the base Vantage Core Skills volume.
- The model automatically detects key fields on AWB documents and extracts relevant data (AWB number and date, shipper, carrier, consignee, airline addresses (parsed), airport of departure, destination, line items, charges, etc.). For a full list of extracted fields, please see the skill documentation.
- Includes rules for required fields, checks AWB number. Additional business rules can be added as individually required.
- Detects shipper, carrier and consignee automatically. Allows to match Airport of Departure and Airport of Destination against a pre-defined database for optimal accuracy.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Requires further training in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on customer-specific documents. Training can be done up-front or during runtime as documents arrive and go through manual verification.
- Key fields: MAWB Number, Date, Airport of Departure Code, Shipper Name