Certificate of Origin
The Certificate of Origin is a Framework Document Skill that can extract key data points from this document. Customers can use this Framework skill as a starting point for further training based on incoming reports, add new or adjust the extracted fields and business rules to their own requirements.
- Certificate of Origin skill model automatically detects key fields and extracts relevant data (Certificate Number, Exporter Name, Consignee Name, Means of Transport and Route, etc.). For a full list of extracted fields, please see the skill documentation.
- Includes rules for required fields. Additional business rules can be added as required.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Requires further training in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on customer-specific documents. Training can be done up-front or during runtime as documents arrive and go through manual verification.
- Key fields: Certificate Number, Exporter Name, Consignee Name.