A commercial invoice is a customs declaration form used in international trade and ocean freight shipping that describes the parties involved in the shipping transaction, the goods being transported, and the value of the goods and is required for customs clearance.
The Commercial Invoice Skill is a production trained Document Skill, which includes all main data fields in this document type and has been trained by ABBYY on a very large document training set.
- The trained model automatically detects key fields on commercial invoice documents and extracts data including vendor, consignee, invoice number and date, ship to and bill to addresses, total, INCO terms, transportation mode, line items etc..
- Includes business rules for required fields, and checks amounts. Further business rules can be added as individually required.
- Detects vendor and consignee automatically.
- Incorporate human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Allows further training of the model based on customer documents in real time. Over time significantly improves straight-through-processing rates and reduces the need for human interaction.