A Credit Bureau Report is a document with your credit payment history, a summary of how you have handled credit accounts compiled from different credit providers. The Credit Bureau Report is a Framework Document Skill that includes the types of accounts and your payment history, as well as other information that is reported to credit bureaus by your lenders and creditors.
The skill has been trained on a smaller set of documents. Customers can use this Framework skill as a starting point for further training based on incoming reports, add new or adjust the extracted fields and business rules to their own requirements.
- Credit Bureau Report document model automatically detects key fields and extracts relevant data (employee name and address, EIN, SSN, employer name and address, reporting period, borrower/co-borrower, etc.).
- Includes rules for required fields. Additional business rules can be added as required for example to set a minimum threshold of earnings, or to check that the document has not been issued prior to a certain date.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Allows further training of the model based on customer documents in real time in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on customer-specific documents. Over time significantly improves straight-through-processing rates and reduces the need for human interaction.
- Key fields: Report Date, Borrower Full Name, Borrower SSN, Co-Borrower Full Name, Co-Borrower SSN, Address, Score, Bureau Source, Date