Customs Declaration (EU)
A Customs Declaration is a document that shows the lists and detailed description of goods bound for import or export to and from the European Union.
The Customs Declaration Customers is a Framework Document Skill that can extract key data points from this document. Customers can use this skill as a starting point for further training based on incoming reports, add new or adjust the extracted fields and business rules to their own requirements.
- Customs Declaration skill model automatically detects key fields and extracts relevant data (Movement Reference Number, consignor, consignee, declarant, line items providing details about type of goods and packaging, currency, total, etc.). For a full list of extracted fields, please see the skill documentation.
- Includes rules for required fields. Additional business rules can be added as required.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Requires further training in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on customer-specific documents. Training can be done up-front or during runtime as documents arrive and go through manual verification.
- Key fields: Movement Reference Number, Issuing Date, Customs Office, consignor, consignee, Declaration Type, Declarant Name, Declarant Number, Items, Total Packages, Reference Number Customs Office of Exit, currency, total.