Health Insurance Card
The Health Insurance Skill extracts data from health insurance cards issued from insurers in the USA. It extrcats key data from the insurance card to speed up and automate patient onboarding
The Health Insurance Card Skill is a Framework Skill. It has been trained on a small document set and is intended to be used by citizen developers as a quick-start basis for processing Healt Insurance Cards. The skill may require further training on your specific documents in order to be used in production scenarios.
- Framework Document Skills provide a quick-start basis for conducting proof of concept and automating document-centric processes, without wasting time to train a new skill from the ground up. In most Framework Skills the main data fields have been labeled and the skill has been trained on a small document set to provide a starting point for further training on customer side. Framework Skills generally come at no additional cost, but consume page volume from the base Vantage Core Skills volume.
- Extracts information from U.S. health insurance cards such as Insurance Carrier, names of individuals covered, policy ID, coverage effective date etc. For a full list of extracted fields, please see the skill documentation.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Requires further training in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on customer-specific documents. Training can be done up-front or during runtime as documents arrive and go through manual verification.
- Key fields: Name of Organization, Date