Medicare Insurance Card ID - WiseHEALTHCARE
Extracts key data from Medicare Insurance Card ID in and applies basic business rules. The Medicare Insurance Card ID Skill is trained on a smaller set of documents. Key data from utility bills are defined and labeled. Customers can use this skill as a starting point for further training the skill based on incoming documents, or to adjust the extracted fields and business rules to their own requirements.
- The data extraction model automatically detects key fields on the utility bill and extracts relevant data (vendor, customer, billing period, amount due, due date etc.). For a full list of extracted fields, please see the skill documentation below.
- Includes business rules for required fields, to check amounts and dates. Further business rules can be added as individually required.
- Detects Sender and Receiver automatically.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- May use further training in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on customer-specific documents. Training can be done up-front or during runtime as documents arrive and go through manual verification.