The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires a standard Nutrition Facts Label on packaged foods and drinks within the United States. The Nutrition Facts Label Skill is a Framework Document Skill which can extract key information from the labels. The skill has been trained on a small set of labels.
- Extracts common information from Nutrition Facts Labels such as Calories per Serving, Servings Per Container, Total Fat, and more.
- Quick start Framework Document skill can be used "as is" or extended with further training, extra fields, and business rules.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Can be trained further in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on your labels.
- Includes 28 key fields and more fields can be added as you need.