A Personal Earnings Statement is a document that an employee receives giving details of how many hours someone worked and money they have been paid. The information contained in payslips is often used as one of the multiple documents for proof of income within customer onboarding processes.
The Personal Earnings Statement Skill is a Framework Document Skill, which can extract key data points from individual payslips. The skill has been trained on a smaller set of documents. Customers can use this Framework Skill as a starting point for further training the skill-based on incoming documents, or to adjust the extracted fields and business rules to their own requirements.
- The skill model is trained to automatically detects key fields on pay stubs and extracts relevant data (employee name and address, EIN, SSN, employer name and address, reporting period, pay unit and rate, etc.). For a full list of extracted fields, please see the skill documentation.
- Includes rules for required fields. Additional business rules can be added as required for example to set a minimum threshold of earnings, or to check that the document has not been issued prior to a certain date.
- Can be augmented by human-in-the-loop review and verification based on accuracy thresholds, missing or incorrect information.
- Requires further training in order to ensure sufficient accuracy levels on customer-specific documents. Training can be done up-front or during runtime as documents arrive and go through manual verification.
- Key fields: Employee Name, SSN, Employer Name, EIN, Reporting Period: Month / Year, Start Date, End Date